Billie Kelpin profile image 90

How do you organize your hand-written writing notes that are scattered in numerous notebooks?

I have notes on observations in restaurants, planes, etc. etc. scattered in 92 (I'm exaggerating) notebooks tucked away in a bookcase or in a drawer or on the floor of a closet. I never seem to have been able to grab one designated notebook for writing as I zoomed out the door on a trip somewhere and consequently have all manner of spiraled bound one-page notes that I want to gather together. Do you have a special way of doing this? We're moving and I need some help fast !

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

another great idea. If I type them, they're refreshed in my mind. I have some restaurant observations of some kids in a booth and I had to really search my brain for where we were. I cld do the photo album below quickly and your idea next.:) :) :)

Seeker7 profile image93

Helen Murphy Howell (Seeker7) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Ah! and while I was getting ready to move, I found a photo album with pockets that had never been used. So yours must be a small one. I NEVER thought of this. Thank you Seeker7 !

Abby Campbell profile image92

Abby Campbell says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 3 years ago

Abby Campbell, I covet your Kindle! Actually, my ebook is available on Kindle and ipad, etc. but I can't even see how it LOOKS, 'cuz I haven't sold enough of my ebooks to buy one! I HAVE to get one. Can you get audiobooks on the Fire? Thanks!