anusha15 profile image 82

Have you ever been inspired by a sad story?

Stories have happy and sad beginning and/or endings. Stories can be inspiring despite of the mood they create or genre they belong. Have you come across a sad story which has inspired you? Which story was it? Why and how did it inspire you despite of being sad? What did the inspiration lead to? (Disclaimer: Image from Pixabay - open domain images)

jjackson786 profile image90

Best Answer Jennifer (jjackson786) says

• anusha15 profile image

Anusha Jain (anusha15) 3 years ago

I read a brief plot of "The Notebook". Wow. Best answer choice for this one is tough, but I completely relate to your answer... each sad story reminds me of being grateful for things I've which the characters of story don't have or lose. Gr8 ans :)

Wakerra profile image89

Wakerra says

• anusha15 profile image

Anusha Jain (anusha15) 3 years ago

Story writers would find inspiration in anything and everything! :D I agree, you have to be "moved" yourself in order to create something which can move others. Big ideas or not, inspirations which touch your heart and drive you are really worthwhile

wayne barrett profile image81

Wayne Barrett says

• Ruby H Rose profile image

Maree Michael Martin (Ruby H Rose) 3 years ago

A lot of books by John Steinbeck moved me in some of the same ways. I too, can relate. Yet, I only truly admire the sad stories that tell of the happy living in spite of the pain, walking through the pain. Harder to do and say sometimes

MsDora profile image94

Dora Isaac Weithers (MsDora) says

• anusha15 profile image

Anusha Jain (anusha15) 3 years ago

You're right, and the good in the bad is the basis of inspiration, it gives us strength to keep going... Sometimes I compare and tell myself that I'm in a much better situation and so I shouldn't give up before I've tried my best :) Amazing Answer!

pjoee profile image73

paranjyothi sripada (pjoee) says

• anusha15 profile image

Anusha Jain (anusha15) 3 years ago

Hi, I agree, after all those who learn from other people's mistakes, will make their own "original" mistakes :) If we keep repeating each others' mistakes, it would be kind of re-inventing the wheel :D

• anusha15 profile image

Anusha Jain (anusha15) 3 years ago

Hi. You're right, "seeking the expression of what is inspired with words" can be really challenging. Thanks for responding.

sunilkunnoth2012 profile image73

Sunil Kumar Kunnoth (sunilkunnoth2012) says

epigramman profile image74

epigramman says

• anusha15 profile image

Anusha Jain (anusha15) 3 years ago

Thanks for responding.. and sorry about bringing back some sad memories :( but if they're inspiring too, I guess it's okay?

0

Kathleen Kerswig says

• Wakerra profile image

Wakerra 3 years ago

I must agree everyone goes through a personal struggle in life. Have you ever seen "The Story Trek" on BYU TV? I watched a couple stories from that, and it inspired me to create a hub over my own dark pit of life.

jada67 profile image9

Maxine Daniels Foster (jada67) says

• anusha15 profile image

Anusha Jain (anusha15) 3 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss. And I respect you for the great cause you're working for. You've channelized your feelings in great way.