Joseph Renne profile image 76

Bubblews Question

I Have been using Bubblews for 1 and a half months now but they deleted my account, I tried to pull up one of my writings but it failed to load and said it was not on their site. Why Have The Deleted my Account? I made My first redemption last week and got excited about using this site. But now this happens. I Have followed the 10 rules to the DOT! This is the 2nd time Bubblews Erased my account. I have to wait 86 hours for a response from the site itself.

innerspin profile image88

innerspin says

• Joseph Renne profile image

Joseph Renne 3 years ago

Scam Free. It pays good for the little min. content posted. I use Google mail so I can Use username@Gmail.com And Username&googlemail.com. both have been banned shortly after first request. I hope they sort it out soon so I can Continue to earn.

lovebuglena profile image92

Lena Kovadlo (lovebuglena) says

• Joseph Renne profile image

Joseph Renne 3 years ago

Thanks, I followed the rules and used my own original content, I contacted Bubblews yesterday I am Awaiting a response. I like the site and it pays off pretty fast.

Quoteslover profile image76

Quotes Lover (Quoteslover) says

• LindaSmith1 profile image

LindaSmith1 3 years ago

You are copying your own hubs and placing them on Bubblews. No image credits. I am surprised HP has not slammed you. If you copy your own material, the link is not enough. You need to state that you are the the original author.

vishnum969 profile image66

vishnu (vishnum969) says

LindaSmith1 profile image60

LindaSmith1 says

• Joseph Renne profile image

Joseph Renne 3 years ago

I have followed all the rules and always gave credits to my pictures. Most the time I used my own pictures and gave the credit to myself.