lifegate profile image 82

Would you be more likely to go to a public event if it were free or if you had to pay admission?

I'm planning a public event and want it to be well attended. Does charging for tickets add a sense of quality that may be missing in a free event? Money is not the issue. Getting people to attend is what I'm after. Thanks for all your ideas.

lambservant profile image94

Lori Colbo (lambservant) says

• lifegate profile image

William Kovacic (lifegate) 3 years ago

What we'll be presenting is a slide show based on The Death of America which is my new book due to be out sometime this month. My main target audience is the unsaved. THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

Faith Reaper profile image87

Faith Reaper says

• lifegate profile image

William Kovacic (lifegate) 3 years ago

Thanks Faith. We will be prompting heavily. We'll be using the Christian radio station as you suggested as well as newspapers and tv. We'll also be distributing flyers door to door. Oh, by the way. Thanks for the ideas!

Zabbella profile image76

Zabbella says

• lifegate profile image

William Kovacic (lifegate) 3 years ago

Hi Zabella, Somehow I lost contact with you. Glad to see you and thanks for the input. I will definitely take it into consideration.

bethperry profile image87

bethperry says

• lifegate profile image

William Kovacic (lifegate) 3 years ago

Thanks Beth for your input - taken into consideration.

Attikos profile image76

Attikos says