LadyFiddler profile image 73

Were you ever fearful , or afraid of the dark etc? and how did you overcome?

I use to be scared as hell about eleven years ago I would be so afraid to stay home alone. Go to the washroom by myself etc. I wished so hard that there was only day time, because every little thing spooked the hell out of me especially at nights. My pastor told me to read psalms 27,91 and 23 everyday and it has helped me a lot. I can now stay home alone, walk through the dark etc and I sure do know those psalms by heart. I thank GOD for deliverance from the bondage of fear.

Dee aka Nonna profile image84

Dee aka Nonna says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

LOL no it's not, if you don't feel fear get down on your knees and PRAISE the LORD because it is not a nice feeling. It's like living in torment i have been there and I can testify of it.

Sparklea profile image78

Sparklea says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Hi Sparklea what you said is very true. I feel the same at times i will sleep in the dark then other times i would leave my bedroom light on or a night light. Or leave the door ajar. I use to cling on to granny while sleeping. Fear is of the devil.

LadyFiddler profile image73

LadyFiddler says

wychic profile image78

Rebecca Mikulin (wychic) says

• LadyFiddler profile image

LadyFiddler 2 years ago

Okay well d ? Is inclusive of other fears to but d dark was to bring out a frightened fear. Thanks duffsmom

StaceyMlee profile image60

Stacey Lee (StaceyMlee) says