jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Author Interviews

1. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image90
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 4 years ago

I am currently expanding my series of author interviews here on Hubpages.  The aim is to develop a diverse collection of lively, interesting Q&A's with as many writers of all kinds as possible, maybe promoting that person's latest book or ebook.

If you're a writer or poet, who has had a novel or collection published or self-published, and would like to be featured in these interviews, then just let me know.

1. CMHypno profile image90
      CMHypnoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nell Rose has just published a new ebook on Amazon Adele and is a very interesting lady, so maybe you could drop her a line?

2. CJStone profile image91
      CJStoneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Adele, I've just revised and republished the Trials of Arthur. It's virtually a brand new book, with nine new chapters and 20,000 more words. Would you be interested in this? CJ

2. getitrite profile image81
    getitriteposted 4 years ago

I published a novel a few years ago, and am now working on my second.

3. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image90
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 4 years ago

Chris, I'd love to feature your Arthur book.

Getitright, you'd be most welcome too.  The more the merrier!

The process is simple - I email you a few questions, you send back your replies with a two or three relevant photos and URL links.  I'll then put these into a Hubpage ASAP, then promote that page via FB, Twitter and my blog.  You're welcome to do likewise, of course - and this way we all help each other by hopefully broadening our audience a little.

If you'll all send me your email addresses, I can send the questions to you.  My email is on my HP profile page, but it's also ACBwrites(at)aol(dot)com.  If you put AUTHOR INTERVIEWS in the subject line, it's less likely to be mistaken for spam.