jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

How to put a woman in her place....

1. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

A husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, "You Can Be THE Man of Your House."

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, "From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm done eating my meal, you will serve me a scrumptious dessert.. After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex that I want!

Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

The wife replied, "The funeral director would be my first guess."

1. Mom Kat profile image86
      Mom Katposted 4 years ago in reply to this

LMAO... oh that is just too rich!  Good one.  I might be chuckling over this one all day.

2. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

good one

3. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
      Jo_Goldsmith11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

A-men to that one! My husband ever said such things to me, out the door he would go! And I would hose him on the way out!

1. Jo_Goldsmith11 profile image60
        Jo_Goldsmith11posted 4 years ago in reply to this

In our home. My sweetie gets his TLC. We have a mutual understanding which is formed in love, respect and admiration. We give and take. When one of us takes more that we should. The other one brings which ever one back to reality. We *check in* with each other at least three times a day.
        We are *comfortable* and enjoy each others's company. Sometimes he will sit with me as I write. He gives me inspiration! smile  My Once in a blue moon and stolen kiss poems. Are because he was sitting with me and just *being*. I would hope if I ever said this kind of selfishness and arogance to him. He would do the same thing to me. Because I would deserve it! Then we would talk about it! smile  Now, that's LOVE!

2. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

I'm guessing there will not be a sequel to the book, either.

3. isenhower33 profile image60
    isenhower33posted 4 years ago

Shoot thats how i felt when i was in her position in a relationship a while back. She'd tell me do this do that. Lets just say that didnt last long LTMS.

4. Meg Davis profile image78
    Meg Davisposted 4 years ago

5. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 4 years ago

6. Rural Bulgaria profile image74
    Rural Bulgariaposted 4 years ago

brilliant, thanks for the laugh smile

7. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

Brilliant sypnosis!