jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Books read

1. marwan asmar profile image81
    marwan asmarposted 4 years ago

How many books do you read last month?

1. HealthCanada profile image73
      HealthCanadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

2 books last month, 43 articles and 24 papers (almost 1 a day)
      I also wrote 10 articles and 25 pages in my book coming out in december (don't mean to self promote)
      I know thats not alot but its been a pretty busy month for me,
      (i also probably read about 30 books last month to my kids, as i read them a different bedtime story each night, but i dont think thats what you meant? wink

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Since I got my kindle I'm reading about 4 books a week, so I guess 16 books last month.

marwan asmarposted 4 years ago in reply to this

All I can say is gosh!, that much, the Kindle must be working on a lot of people, what's the secret, I can never get used to me Kindle

2. Shawn May Scott profile image60
    Shawn May Scottposted 4 years ago

I read all the time but I do not keep track of how much. I suppose if I did the number would be high because reading to me is an everyday part of life!!! smile

3. 0
    jomineposted 4 years ago

4 I think, or was it six? I read so many books together it is difficult to keep count.

4. anupma profile image74
    anupmaposted 4 years ago

3 novels and 4 short stories.

5. 0
    KDuBarry03posted 4 years ago

Between school, hubpages, and recreational time,  I read two books, 36 papers, definitely 10-20 hubpages articles a day, and a number of textbooks between six classes. I also wrote 8 articles, 2 papers, and other writing. During winter and summer is when I read the most because school's out. Other than that, I keep myself busy with other obligations at school!

marwan asmarposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You guys and gals make me feel a wimp!

6. Thelma Alberts profile image80
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

I think I read 3 books or was it 4? I don´t count. It´s lesser than before I joined hubpages as I read more often aticles in hubpages than books. I think I have learned a lot reading here in hubpages than reading books that I bought.

working