jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)

Do you think this film will sell......?

1. ahorseback profile image44
    ahorsebackposted 4 years ago

I'm thinking of revealing my own topless photos and a sex tape to increase my viewership , do you think it will help ?...........:-}

1. A Troubled Man profile image61
      A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We can only help you by seeing the photos and the sex tape, first.

1. Greek One profile image80
        Greek Oneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree

Please send the pics in question...

I will get out my 'airbrushing stick' to use as needed

2. ahorseback profile image44
        ahorsebackposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A troubled man ,  Greek one , Thanks guys I will send some soon ! Right ! I will thank you for the air brushing I need that !

2. profile image69
      logic,commonsenseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The only way to find out is to try it and we'll let you know! smile

2. cleaner3 profile image78
    cleaner3posted 4 years ago

ha,ha,ha . if that would work i would have done it already . but to be serious if you would relly return the custom of visiting others hubs that visit yours you tend to build a trust and a cycle of  responding  that seems to work . I actually stopped reading your hubs because you stopped reading mine and leaving a comment  which I always did for yours . . that tends to make people think you are arrogant .  this is only my opinion . but you do have very good work . !

Sorry Cleaner I'M so far behind I can't even see myself from behind ! I appolagize though for that ,  Arrogant ? No not me ....just a bit slow !

3. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 4 years ago

Ah no keep your top on, and just keep writing...... hugs Brenda x

Oh Brenda , thank you sweety , I''m beginning to get back in the game now ! Cleaner is right , I can't let that happen !

4. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 4 years ago

this man is not arrogant, just busy................................

Hi Greek One, always a pleasure, to see you

Will you be my personal secretary or something Brenda !....Thanks !

5. CrisSp profile image84
    CrisSpposted 4 years ago

Lol! I wonder how are you going to escape the meticulous hardworking moderators we have here on HP. *chuckle* Good one though! I had a quiet, boring day today and this made me laugh ahorseback. Thanks.

6. ahorseback profile image44

Cris Sp . Im still stuck on you and the little black dress ! lol..........Thanks for that !

1. CrisSp profile image84
      CrisSpposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Lol! ahorseback, apparently that "Pretty Black Dress" has become my signature hub, eh? I wonder where my crazy creativity will take me next....for now, let's live life to the fullest. Enjoy it! ♥

7. ahorseback profile image44

I truly believe that hubbers like these above  are some of the nicest peeps on the planet, there are soo many ! !

8. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 4 years ago

You are right we are the nicest people on the planet.  Yes i will be your personal secretary and body guard, we should write something together sometime.

Maybe i could interview you, or you could interview me, and see how many lovely people come to read our work, we are both exremely interesting.

Joy , I think thats great ! I've never been called interesting though ! lol.........Body guard too wow !

9. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image60
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 4 years ago

Keep the top on. No sex tapes just your usual wonderful writing and underwater tapes. Now that would do it.

working