jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Is Paul Edmondson the Grinch?

1. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

If you read the forums you'll find many forums stating that "Hubpages is out to get us", maybe not quite so direct, but seemingly everything HP do is aimed at making it so hard for us writers to make some money on here that we're all going to leave - it's obviously in their best interest to do this!

So the only conclusion I can come up with is that Paul Edmondson is in fact the Grinch and really doesn't want any of us to succeed.

THIS IS A TONGUE IN CHEEK FORUM ENTRY - I actually think a lot of the forum discussions are relevant and will help HP understand the direction they need to go - but I thought a bit of subjectivity on the subject would be fun!

So is Paul Edmondson actually the Grinch - no serious answers allowed!

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely.  I have installed an early warning radar around the house and hired a (secret but large) number of elves to protect my Xmas tree and the gifts under it.

The roast beast is locked in a safe for protection and ornaments bolted permanently to the tree.  The yard is covered with tar to entrap sleigh skids and any strange dogs with antlers will be captured and turned over to animal control. 

Paul will not take my Christmas.

On the other hand, should he show up on Christmas day, there will be a plate with roast beast awaiting him. His work is at least partially responsible for that tree and modest pile gifts. smile

2. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Just to be on the safe side, I've already eaten the last can of Who Hash.

OMG!  I forgot the Who Hash! 

*Runs off to lock away the Who Hash with the Roast Beast*

3. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 4 years ago

All Paul wants for Christmas is to see Tim Tebow play. And since that isnt happening it must be because he is the Grinch and trying to steal the Jets away from who they really are!

4. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 4 years ago

Do you want to know who the Grinch is? Amazon. They turned a lot of my top selling items into commission-free products on the first of December without notifying me.  What fun to see a 20 dollar sale turn into 0.

5. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

If he is, he's a pretty nice grinch. December is looking great so far!

Don't forget, the Grinch's heart grew several sizes.  He's a good Grinch now!

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
        rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago in reply to this

True. Now I'm sure I'll think of Paul when I hang my grinch ornament on our tree. smile

2. SimeyC profile image89
        SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

+1

6. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

The real Grinch is Tom Brady not Paul Emondson bec. he will try to take away Paul E's early wish for Christmas, that his team - the Niners can beat the Pats. Paul E is wishing Tom will turn over his current team for the team he rooted on when he was a child.

working