jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Im new Here...

1. TheLady111 profile image43
    TheLady111posted 3 years ago

How do U build your hub network? I need more friendz (:

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!  I'm sure you will enjoy your time here - hubbers are a great bunch to interact with.

As far as building a network - let it happen naturally.  Interact in the forums, hop some hubs, check out those that come over your feed and look interesting.  Leave some comments where appropriate - something more than "Great hub" - that will add value to the hub.  Follow those that write about things you are interested in, check out the hubs of those you find interesting in the forums. 

Please, though, do not indiscriminately follow other people in order to get them to follow back.  HubPages is not a social site, it is a community of writers.  In time your following will grow, responding to your efforts at being you and offering honest feedback to others.

1. peeples profile image89
        peeplesposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Wilderness gave the best answer you are going to get!!! Welcome to HP!

2. Vacation Trip profile image69
    Vacation Tripposted 3 years ago

Hello, welcome to hubpages smile

3. A Driveby Quipper profile image61
    A Driveby Quipperposted 3 years ago

Please, don't call me a Hubber.

You will never get enough followers from within HubPages to make it worth your $ while. You need to attract traffic from elsewhere (search engine, social networks, and other sites) to your hubs . . . unless you are looking for consistent contact with avatars at a masquerade flea market to fill your pathetic need for tertiary relationships, and secondary stimulation.