jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Where do you like to read a book or magazine?

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image75
    MomsTreasureChestposted 3 years ago

I like to relax and read a good book or magazine in a hot bubble bath.  How about you, where do you like to curl up and read a book?

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 3 years ago

My favorite place is poolside after  work or on a weekend late afternoon. I usually read on my Kindle.

3. Thelma Alberts profile image82
    Thelma Albertsposted 3 years ago

My favorite places to read are  at the beach and at the balcony of my house.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 3 years ago

At home? warm weather, outside in a hammock far from the telephone lol winters, curled up under a fleece blanket.

5. healthyfitness profile image84
    healthyfitnessposted 3 years ago

I like to read on my back porch. Its really relaxing

6. bookkus profile image80
    bookkusposted 3 years ago

Down by the river. I like the sound of running water. Or a coffee shop is nice too.

7. Astra Nomik profile image71
    Astra Nomikposted 3 years ago

The bath does it for me, and other times I read mags in the bathroom, or else on the balcony if the weather allows it, which is not too often. The Kindle is good for snatching a read, and I love reading books just about anywhere. I love books and magazines on holidays. smile

8. Willsummerdreamer profile image87
    Willsummerdreamerposted 3 years ago

On my bed in the afternoon and surrounded by books. Feels so nice to have a book open while I relax next to my friends  ^_^.

9. 0
    Beth37posted 3 years ago

I hate magazines, and the funny thing is, I took a job at a grocery store a few years ago and am now forced to look at them every day... Same garbage on the front of every one. And if I work the midnight shift and actually thumb thru them, they all have the exact same stories and pics. They rip ppl apart, whether the info is true or not. Take the latest on Kim Kardashian (sp?). She is pregnant, and they are trying to humiliate her for GAINING WEIGHT! Now I'm not a fan, I don't know anything about her, but what kind of sickos mock a pregnant woman for gaining weight? Yet it's on the cover of every magazine. Yuck.

10. tanveerbadyari profile image59
    tanveerbadyariposted 3 years ago

locked up In my bedroom, I don't want any disturbance while i am reading. I can never read in public places.