jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Writing Exercise

1. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7859471_f248.jpg
    Here is a picture.  Write a short paragraph in 50 words or less, describing the psychological scenario regarding this picture.

1. Jason Marovich profile image87
      Jason Marovichposted 4 years ago in reply to this

When the great creature appeared beyond the portal, the prophecy was fulfilled.  The very fact that the magnificent being had agreed to leave its deep lair to meet with us left each of us in a state of ecstasy.  We fell to our knees and worshiped.

gmwilliamsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Very good.   I like this story.

2. damian0000 profile image74
      damian0000posted 4 years ago in reply to this

It was sometime after midnight when I came across the great luminescent egg in the darkest reaches of the Sinister forest... I was not the first however, a group of figures were bent down prostrate and appeared to be doing it homage.
      But what did it all mean?

3. cheaptrick profile image75
      cheaptrickposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It was the most powerful LSD the cult of Uranus had ever taken...The hallucinations began with the appearance of a large blue sphincter...an eye appeared in the center of that magnificent sphincter and we understood our disease at last.
      When the sphincter nerve fuses with the optical nerve...the result is a shity out look on life...The epidemic had begun...

4. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

As I emerged from my darkened domain the euphoria was almost tangible. I could feel the emergence of my new power deep within my being.  My servants had prepared the way by the sacrifice of innocent blood; now they all bowed to my magnificence. It wasn't love they felt but fear which made me even more powerful.

Excellent synopsis, you do have the potential to be a great horror fiction writer!

1. Cardisa profile image90
          Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! *beaming*...lol

Have been thinking about it too but scared myself out of trying.

2. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 4 years ago

The silhouetted figured loomed lazily in the bright light ominously moving towards the prostrate worshippers. A few dared to stand and defy the awesome power that threatened every one of them. Only time would tell if the fabled Google Panda would destroy all in its search for perfection and quality.

Love this interpretation.

3. leilabarda profile image60
    leilabardaposted 4 years ago

A great light  that everyone is waiting for has finally arrive. Amidst of fear for every wrong things we have done and for those times of doubts, still we choose to worship our one true Redeemer.

working