jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)

Does anybody here read manga?

1. creyziness profile image67
    creyzinessposted 4 years ago

I just want to know how many people here share the same interest as me. (^ u ^)
    What manga are you currently reading?
    Any suggestions?

1. writinglover profile image84
      writingloverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I read stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh and Bleach!

creyzinessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're into shounen type.
        Cool~~
        Shounen mangas are mostly the popular ones and they most likely end up having a video adaptation but rarely in Live action because they're too good to copy in real life. (─‿‿─)

2. Rec Legisma profile image79
      Rec Legismaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh my!!!! I have these almost 8GB of scanlated mangas on my PC plus live actions and animations of popular series like Ouran, Yamato Nadeshiko, Hana Kimi, Absolute boyfriend (ultimate favorite - it makes me cry even if I already watched it twice), and a lot more! Please I'm not a leecher, I just wanted to have a copy of the good ones. What's your fave genre anyway?

I like shoujo and sometimes shounen ai (I dunno, but sometimes shounen ai mangas have this unique plots and adorable sweetness that I find kawaii. I know I'm strange but yeah) (´ω`)

Yamato Nadeshiko, Horimiya and Kimi ni Todoke are my favorite mangas. However, I have these list of one shot drama mangas that I truly adore because I truly shed tears after reading them like:
        ✿1/6000honesty
        ✿Michishirube

Right now, I'm reading Tonari no Kaibutsu-kuni. (^ o ^)/

3. Kexul profile image61
      Kexulposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I read some. I just kinda jump around genre though. Doesn't really matter to me as long as the story line and writing are good. I'm currently reading Psyren, and just started reading Bakuman and Pandora Hearts

"Doesn't really matter to me as long as the story line and writing are good."
        --I agree!

My friend recently suggested Bakuman to me. Maybe I'll read it some time. smile

1. Kexul profile image61
          Kexulposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Bakuman is fantastic I only have the first volume, though, I'm just waiting to get  a job so i can get more of it.

4. RachaelLefler profile image90
      RachaelLeflerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Right now I'm reading Claymore, because the manga's story continues past the anime. I really like this one.

5. Bubblegum Senpai profile image85
      Bubblegum Senpaiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I read quite a bit. My current faves are Hayate the Combat Butler and Ah! Megami-Sama!, but I'm also currently reading Vanashing of Nagato Yuki-chan, Koi Neko, and Omamori Himari.

6. A Thousand Words profile image80
      A Thousand Wordsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I only read manga when the Anime starts pumping out fillers. I'm reading the Naruto one currently.

7. Bubblegum Senpai profile image85
      Bubblegum Senpaiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Back. Another recommendation I have is Change 123. It's kind of a romance/fighting manga. I really wish for an anime adaptation.

2. orange skys profile image61
    orange skysposted 4 years ago

I use to love manga. Still do just not enough time for a lot of things.

Oh, I see. What specific genre are you in?
      By the way, thanks for commenting. smile

3. Lamar Johns profile image71
    Lamar Johnsposted 4 years ago

I'm currently reading Bleach and Naruto. Gonna make a effort to read others but so far I've stuck to those two for years.

4. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago

I don't read many manga at all, actually. Notable exceptions include (and are probably limited to) Berserk and Yotsuba&!.

5. Ayu Bi profile image82
    Ayu Biposted 4 years ago

Im reading Skip Beat and Bleach!

working