Angel’s Project - Making a difference in the life of a sick child

1. Grant Kearney profile image60
    Grant Kearneyposted 3 years ago

Would you like to be part of something that makes a difference in the life of a child?

I have an dream to create an anthology book on Angels that can be given away free to thousand’s of children in children’s hospitals all around the country and the world. However to donate the books, first need to create the books and then some how raise the funds to have the books printed and then personal given to a child in hospital so they know they are not alone in there stay in hospital.

Hospitals are scary and exciting at the same time, however once the families and friends have all gone home it become very lonely and frightening place to be, even more so when you are a child.

My wish is that the anthology book will have the very best writers of today contribute a story or article for this project and would love it if you would like to be part of this exciting project. The story’s can be
        Real life experiences
        Short story’s
        And even pictures with saying on them

I will leave it up to the writers who will be guided to write or even submit a previous story, and it will be prefect

It would be really awesome if you come on board with this project, there are so many sick children who’s lives we can touch and make a difference in J

God bless
    Grant Kearney

1. dghbrh profile image63
      dghbrhposted 3 years ago in reply to this

All my best wishes....on this very wise project. Its a matter of time and be assured all the help and guidance will be flooding your door soon.
      Take care:-)