jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Are there any spoken word artist on HubPages?

1. PHILLYDREAMER profile image85
    PHILLYDREAMERposted 3 years ago

My apologies people, I mistakenly posted this as a question instead of a forum, but I will try it again.  I'm looking to start a new season of my internet poetry show "Random Madness".  I'm thinking it will be 12 shows over the course of 3 months.  Each show will be 30 minutes long.  I'm looking for members of the HubPage's community who might be interested in helping out. 

I'm looking for a co-host that would appear on all 12 shows, guest-host who would make a one time appearance, and contributors who would read their poetry live or send me an MP3 recording of one of their poems. 

This should be a very fun experience and it would help in promoting the writing of those who participate.  If you are interested I am available on Facebook, and G+.  Message me if you would like more details or if you want to get involved.

1. Ryem profile image79
      Ryemposted 3 years ago in reply to this

This sounds so good, it was great co-hosting the show with you the last time around!! I definitely encourage other poets to participate. It's a lot of fun. :  )

2. wildove5 profile image61
    wildove5posted 3 years ago

I'd be willing to help!  Feel free to stop by my hub and let me know what you think!

1. PHILLYDREAMER profile image85
      PHILLYDREAMERposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I welcome your help.  Do you use Facebook? It will be easier to communicate the details there where we can use the messenger.

3. Writer Fox profile image81
    Writer Foxposted 3 years ago

Sounds interesting.