Who is the toughest superhero?

1. tHErEDpILL profile image88
    tHErEDpILLposted 3 years ago

Now we all know when it comes to who's the toughest we get; Superman, The Hulk, Goku, etc.  But my question here is who's the toughest.  I mean you could look at a guy like Wolverine and say hey he gets his ass kicked all day and keeps coming back for more, but some would say he has a healing factor.  Why be scared?  Then you look at a guy like Batman and say hey, this guy has no super powers and keeps coming back for more. 

My money is on Batman.  I dare someone to come up with an alternative.  I think there's no competition.

2. Taranwanderer profile image92
    Taranwandererposted 3 years ago

Superman is the toughest.  Batman has all the gadgets in the world, which is why he never dies.  Superman knew that Doomsday would probably kill him, but didn't even stop fighting to go replenish himself in the upper atmosphere for a second, because he didn't want to any human to die on his watch.  At best, it's a tie; but my money's on Superman as the toughest.  It's easy to be tough when your enemies are Scarecrow, the Joker and Harvey Dent - all insane human beings lol.  Superman has to take on cosmic threats that could kill him...but it doesn't matter he does it just as unceasingly as Batman.