jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

?

1. girimybf profile image60
    girimybfposted 3 years ago via iphone

Sleeping and eating, laughing and talking. Everyday it's the same thing same motions. Every is so boring.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Then go and find stuff that gives your life purpose, and do it.

2. bBerean profile image59
      bBereanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Savor the monotony while you have it.  Life changes, and for most not enjoying what you describe, it is because of difficult lives.  For a few, they enjoy a life a little like you might imagine you wish yours was.  There are many more who would be jealous of the luxury to be bored.

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

I thought PS's post was good advice, but yours is even more powerful. "The luxury of being bored." You are so right... we take so much for granted that we should be grateful for.

1. bBerean profile image59

I have to admit it was a bit of a selfish reply, (and jealous myself I suppose).  Averaging less than 3 hrs sleep per night for 21 years and still not being able to free up the time to do the hubs I wish I could, I would love a little boredom, but am afraid to wish for it because having it would mean we don't have our daughter, and I dread the day I find myself in that position.  I guess it touched a nerve.  wink

1. profile image0

Im so sorry.

Actually I apologize if I was complaining.  We are quite blessed.  Thank you, though.

1. profile image0

You weren't, just sharing a different perspective... Im just sorry that you all have so much to bear, but I understand that you wouldn't trade it. I just wish you strength.

We do appreciate it, Beth. 

Just curious, did you draw the Avatar you had for a little bit?  I liked it.

1. profile image0

Thanks. I made it, as much as you can make one of those things... it's from bitstrips.com. It's kind of fun. I did another one that looks a little more like me at mywebface.com, albeit she looks like she's 18... not that Im complaining. smile

working