Anybody else participating in NaNoWriMo?

1. writinglover profile image83
    writingloverposted 3 years ago

I decided that I would take up the challenge and write a Supernatural/Sci-Fi story genre (simply because I like that genre and and I seem to excel in that). I'm really excited on getting started this weekend. I've already written a summary (will share the summary on Facebook and Google+ if interested) about it so I won't forget about what I want to write.

Is there anyone else doing the challenge? If so, can you share your concepts for your novel? I'm very interested in what everyone else is doing.  Darn my inquinsitive mind...big_smile

1. aliasis profile image94
      aliasisposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Every year I tell myself I will, then I miss the first day, then the second, then it's already the third day and I'll like, oh well, can't catch up now. Haha.. but I do write! I guess it'll just be forever at my own pace though. Good luck to you!

1. writinglover profile image83
        writingloverposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! To me, I don't think it's ever too late (unless you're in late November, but I digress tongue) to start. I like to be optimistic about things like this and I've always wanted to do it. I'm not about to pass this up1 big_smile

working