1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

How many of you have read Hellstorm, The Death of Nazi Germany 1944-47 by Thomas Goodrich.  The premise of the book is that the Allies instituted a holocaust on the defeated German population.  Dr. Goodrich detalied how the Allies exacted their revenge on the German population which to him was more egregious than what the Germans did when they conquered countries.   He even maintained that the Jewish Holocaust was mild in comparison to what the Allies did to the Germans.   

Mr. Goodrich is a revisionist author.  He indicated how wrong it was for Americans to have fought in World War II.  He even made anti-Semitic statements regarding for the reasons that there were revenge and other acts of retribution against the German population.  If you have read the book, what is your synopsis?

2. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 2 years ago

Oh I must read this one  although I'll wait till its free somewhere . Why?  Because of such idiocy in literature ,  Any fool that would condemn the allies victory  over  such a horrible regime hasn't read enough about the facts or the acts of atrocities  performed by Nazi-Germany!   The sad part is ......the author won't ever learn of them , he's tainted !  On second thought .I won't read it!

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Ah huh, I know.  That "book" is a revisionist book and a disgrace and a slap in the face to our beautiful victorious Allies.  I am reading the blasphemy now.  This book treats lightly the concentration camps.  In fact, the book is so matter of factly when it came to the Nazi concentration camps; however, pours out sympathy to the SS troops.  This INCENSES me to no end!