jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (20 posts)

A writing game.

1. 0
    Beth37posted 2 years ago

Use the screen names of at least 3 fellow hubbers to write a paragraph/story.

I've always been known as a sort of bravewarrior , but when hiking one day, I found myself lost in the wilderness . No matter myefforts , I could not find my way home. But I am a Longtimemother  so I knew I could not give up. I stumbled on a camp of marauders whose leaders, Seafarer Mama  and Captain Redbeard , said they help me find my way back, but for a cost. So I told them the secret to 101WaystoLife  and in return they returned me to my home where I spend my time making the world a better place for my children as an electronician .

1. 0
      Motown2Chitownposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Beth, what a neat thing! big_smile Very creative and clever.

1. 0
        Beth37posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Im not sure what an electronician is, but I think it fits. Give it a try. Your name would be perfect.

2. Zelkiiro profile image84
    Zelkiiroposted 2 years ago

The tirelesstraveler made his way through the wilderness until he arrived at Castlepaloma. He then proceeded to amass an army to besiege the crap out of it.

3. MJennifer profile image96
    MJenniferposted 2 years ago

When I told friends I was having trouble finding my voice, they suggested a ~vocalcoach~. No, I said, not _that_ voice; my inner voice, the narrator within, the voice with a ~wrylilt~, the ~slylilfox~.  Perhaps it left me at the ~moonlake~; perhaps, as ~Heathersays~, the ~faithreaper~ stole it away.

I hope some ~Jeannieinabottle~ appears, and I can wish for that voice to return.  Should it stay silent, it'll be difficult, I know -- but I'll ~flourishanyway~.

1. 0

Awesome. Yea!

1. MJennifer profile image96
        MJenniferposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Alas, woe is me … there's a typo in ~Jeannieinabottle~.  Jeannie, forgive me (and please grant me my blasted wishes anyway!)

1. 0

Just click on edit. smile

Awww, thanks.  I rarely venture into forum-ville and didn't realize edits were possible.  Now if I can figure out the formatting language for the cool blue text you added, I'll expect a gold star.  cool

1. 0

You click on the bottom right of the screen when youre in writing mode... on the word "format" and it gives you a whole bunch of options.

Where are you from in AZ?

I was born, raised and spent 20 years working for Scottsdale; lived in Cave Creek for ten years; and now live on the edge of the Tonto National Forest in New River.  Oh --- and a few years in Tucson at the UofA.

1. 0

I lived in Tuc from 80-94, then Tempe from 94-97. My parents lived in Scottsdale and my mom and siblings all live in Marana currently.

Ahhh, so we were fellow Tucsonans for a few years -- I was there in the mid- 80's as well.  Funny, our paths may well have crossed!  My mom still lives in Scottsdale in the house in which I grew up.

4. grand old lady profile image90
    grand old ladyposted 2 years ago

BillyBuc was in his garden planting organic food plants. He thought to himself, "Life is like a garden. You start with the seed of an idea, and if you nurture it well and make it real, basic and fundamentally raise it in its true essence, you write a book that spreads truth to nurture the spirit and soul." EricDierker walked by, happened to overhear him and said, "I ruminate. And my blogs are good, too." Beth37 said, "agree y'all. Let's make a forum about this."{

1. 0

haha, I liked that. Very cute.

working