Voice of a villain...

1. Anirudh-shreenath profile image57
    Anirudh-shreenathposted 9 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/9168875_f520.jpg
    Voice of a villain…
    “Imagine how it feels like to tell the whole world, you tell the whole world that you are the baddest people of the planet.” Since the moment I heard those words from Hunter I got wondered and questioned myself the same quote again and again. This made me feel the greatest attitudes of a lifetime and it awakened the inner voice inside. That is the voice of a villain. Voice raised and reigned till the very end which I admired. Convincing me it completely became one among me and now it is the voice speaking. I’m the voice, and what makes me villainous? Is it the bold sound? No. Now listen to me carefully because for the next few minutes it is going to be my voice and only mine that you will be listening to. This seems to be familiar to you doesn’t it? Yes it does. That is because I’m inside everybody. Whenever anger spills my voice is echoed in the surrounding. I certainly believe that I exist in each and every one of your hearts under the shade of darkness. It has been my core responsibility to grow my sins more that I could be crowned as the ‘king of kings’ in my castle but I prefer something more. There are many people who sound like me who mimic like me but I believe they can never become me because they are after something or the other which ultimately ends up being the very same old accomplishments. Some go for Gold, some for women and some for violence. These are the common goals and worst of all includes a rich valued piece of paper termed as money. I’m not one of these I would agree with the statement of the ‘Joker.’: “This city deserves a criminal of a better class.” It certainly does, but I don’t want to be a follower of someone instead I would like to be followed by a cult behind and maybe you people would certainly if I sound credible and convincing. In fact I want to be the best among all the class of criminals. But it doesn’t seem to convey that eternal dominance is my complete strength. No it certainly is just a powerful word of my oration I seek something more than that. I prefer not to be bounded with margins or restrictions because there is no need of ethics in being bad but yes there are principles of its own but boundless ones. Crime of violence, bloodshed, betrayal doesn’t concern me all it takes to complete the conscription is to take the beating of life. To be more specific to get beatings as hard as you can, never run but get your face punched. Feel the heel and endure the extreme dominance of beating and experience the pain. After the level of strength and endurance crosses its limit you will enter the cave of numbness. That is the moment your heart would sense the cold. Now fall not, stand steady and call for another beating, dare at the pain yet to come with bold and defiant eyes. What happens next? No one beats you, do you know why? They are afraid of you; they feel a new and strange fear inside themselves. They fear because you are not standing tall after all the bloody punches and kicks you have taken. Extreme strength comes out of nowhere. Still some fools would come again to thrash you, now is the perfect moment to hit him back. Give him the one and only blow of fatality. He would never breathe again. That is the punishment of dominance. The bruises you get are your medals; the bones you break are the rewards and most of all the blood you shed is the taste of victory. After the recovery, your body is immune for anything, by anything I mean anything or a person who comes to beat you. If anyone dares to cross the border just raise your voice louder as I did, they would back out. They start to walk along with you, and you must understand that they walk not out of fear but just out of in-depth admiration. Take fate as an example for instance. Whenever fate of life beats you with depression, just tolerate as much as you can. Suffer the pain of life with a daring and challenging laugh. Slowly the fate starts to fade; life’s strength gets weaker and weaker. It gives up the beating out of the strangest fear and now it’s your moment to hit him back. And that is the evolution of life. Conquer not the dominance but the evolution of life. Remember when life hits you, hit it back, one fucking blow.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)