Very Strange Passage I wrote:

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Kain 360 profile image92
    Kain 360posted 9 years ago

I have posted a few of my uncanny passages before. This passage was intentionally written to be vague and strange; however, sometimes I feel like the words are not coming from myself, as sometimes when I become emotional I write this stuff..

In your own words. . . How would you interpret this? HINT: there are two types of people (or groups) in this passage. But the one group is basically inhibited.

Incontrovertible. Unfathomable. Unequivocally condemned in a perilous imperceptible land that is unconventionally perilous. The perceptible tangible lands contain too many duplicitous beings whose veins are filled with corruption. Ones on precarious paths are damned by many; thus the fires grow weaker in those who are in a state of perplexity & turmoil. Those in passivity have fallen in the abyss of despondency and cannot land the copper on its edge any longer because they have become crestfallen. Perhaps the sincere despondent ones are in a state of disillusionment; fueled only by wild phantasms and/or messianic delusions. The sincere despondent ones have become envious and feel like they cannot end the ones who dabble in deceit, duplicity, and immoral subterfuge. The immoral, unkind, deceitful ones will ultimately consume everything and convert or destroy (psychologically and/or physically) all who oppose them. Those who have fallen in the abyss of despondency try and fuse logic, faith, and instinct, but are failing to come up with a pertinent solution to end the destruction caused by the deceitful, for the ones in the abyss of despondency have internal conflicts of their own that are already inflicting emotional and psychological trauma to themselves. Only when the non-corrupted can free themselves from the chains that they have put on themselves can they then focus on ending the wrath of the immoral evil that has plagued this universe and all that it encompasses.

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Just an attempt to say something about the believer and non-believer.
      Is there a moral evil?
      I don't find anything uncanny about your writing..you asked

Kain 360posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it is speaking about morals and people who are corrupt. But it basically implies that good people are too inhibited sometimes, while other people may not be inhibited, but are evil /immoral/ arrogant and get their way at times.

Well, most people around my age would find this strange; not many understand the words I use. Sometimes I don't even know what I am talking about. tongue

2. David Stone1 profile image65
    David Stone1posted 9 years ago

I read the dichotomy between living an inspired or an uninspired life and what each leads to in general society.

BTW, just an aside, I've written two full books in the way you describe. I feel a lot of credibility in that voice.

What do you mean you have written two full books in the way that I describe?

3. Kain 360 profile image92

Something else I just wrote. I was feeling down so I wrote this:

The cool night air put him in acute contemplation; deep thoughts ravenously consumed him to the point where he felt that he harbored disillusioned fantasies. He used music as a catalyst to try and fathom his emotions and his ego; an ego that was full of contempt because of an overly cautious and conservative nature. Sounds entering his ears brought both overwhelming ecstasy and despair at the same time. He gazed outward at the luminous moon, and he felt like a simple pebble that was about to be tossed aside into perpetual despondency. Revelations continued to fill his mind more frequently. If these scratches could not be itched then it may mean his peril. Additionally, not understanding the nature of himself or others was disheartening, as deception was prevalent nearly everywhere. Corruption spread like the bubonic plaque, and fear often consumed him, but far down in the crevices of his mind, a burning flame of resolve gave a glimpse of that terrible illusion; hope.

I would love to hear someones thoughts on what they think this means.

4. Sed-me profile image79
    Sed-meposted 9 years ago

I am wondering, if we all asked for a reaction to the stuff we write, wouldn't the forums pretty much become... a site for hubs? That is the purpose of HPs itself, not the forums. It doesn't seem that you are asking for help or critiques, but more just wanting ppl to give your work attention. That seems a little narcissistic, but maybe I am misunderstanding your intentions.

I don't want to create hubs out of these because they are not how-to hubs or informative stuff etc.

1. Sed-me profile image79
        Sed-meposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Neither are poetry or essays, but you can hub those up.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 9 years ago

Seeing a lot of this Sed-me.    We are not allowed to use our own links in hubs, so this is one method used to get around the rules, which is becoming more frequent.  Not saying OP is doing this, but !!!!

hmmm... Yea, I just don't understand what the OP is needing from us. There does not seem to be a request for anything, except to read his work. Im not trying to be harsh, but I do question the motives to some extent.

6. LindaSmith1 profile image61

I did some searching.  This one may be in the wrong forum

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/7292

At the top, the bar shows where the forum post is for link above, which is where this one and  others like it should be.

Most go to freeform discussion.

Huh... I wonder if that poster just decided that you could post links in that forum or if she actually had the authority to make that decision. lol
      It seems no one else participated.

7. LindaSmith1 profile image61

The poster was an HP employee.

People use Free Form discussion, or Hub pages Tutorial for almost everything.

8. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 9 years ago

The coolness of the night air pulled him into penetrating reflective thought;  deep thoughts ravenously consumed him to the point of feeling he harbored disillusioned fantasies. He employed music as a catalyst to fathom his emotions and ego; an ego bursting with contempt as a result of his inordinately careful and conservative nature. Sounds permeated the air, and  brought both overwhelming ecstasy and despair. He gazed outward at the luminous moon, and he felt like an unadorned pebble about to be flung into perpetual despondency, his mind frequently imbued with revelations. If this hunger could not be sated it may mean peril. Additionally, not understanding the nature of mankind was disheartening, as deception was prevalent nearly everywhere. Corruption spread like the bubonic plaque, and fear often consumed him, but far down in the crevices of his mind, a burning flame of resolve gave a glimpse of that terrible illusion; hope.

Haha nice. Imbued and penetrating are good words.

1. profile image0
        Deborah Sextonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you smile
        Use them if you wish

9. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years ago

The non-corrupted are angels in chains of some sort. They have no power unless they take off the chains… when they do, they will be able to combat the wrath of the devil. This is a very bad devil because he plagues the universe and all it encompasses…(thats pretty bad yikes !) We do need those angels to takes of their self-imposed chains! Why would they do that to themselves? Fear of this devil? I don't blame them!
    Maybe fear is our worst enemy, in the final analysis. Fear of change, fear of personal responsibility, fear of positivity, fear of love, of happiness, of goodness, of taking the bull by the horns, of communicating, of creating...or maybe we are afraid of appearing powerless, of being without the facade, the armor…or afraid of stepping out of the black hole of our little lives with all its despondency, jealousy and negativity holding us within it.
    Just ignore that stupid devil, I say.

l love your free writing, Kain! Thanks for sharing.

10. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years ago

I changed this one up: (I hope you don't mind.)

Not understanding
    The nature of others
    Was disheartening,
    As deception and corruption were prevalent everywhere.
    Confusion often consumed him.
    But, a flame of resolve to understand Himself
    Shone within him...
    and grew into a bonfire of Hope for all.

Nice! That is more in poem format.

11. Kain 360 profile image92

This is rather a depressing sentence, but here it is.

A disillusioned inhibited mind further devolves into a mind that is perplexed & lost in its own conceptions...

12. Kain 360 profile image92

Here is another one;

The moral compass can point in many directions! Some go north, others south, and the remaining take paths that transcend all notions of good and evil, for the path they walk is rather grey and quite subjective. Unfortunately, the “righteous ones who go north” are often led astray when they meet corrupt authority. The “northerners” are forced into taking the south route. Not all can resist, and many often become subservient to the higher authority. The ideologies, philosophies, religious values (or lack of), individualism, political views etc. of the northerners are all lost when corruption poisons their hearts and/or they succumb to fear. The northerners become “dehumanized” and become pawns of the higher authority that have power, but use it immorally, unjustly, unruly, violently, and sometimes even sadistically. The northerners devolve into southerners and commit terrible atrocities. The northerners who resist corrupt higher authority do not succumb to fear; they hold onto their personal integrity & sincerity, but usually at a great cost. The “moral resisters” are often tortured, humiliated, raped, and killed when they resist corrupt higher authority. Given the right sociological & psychologically circumstances, particularly where one can become indoctrinated, some good people can commit great evil, but by the same token, evil people can become angels.
    But what about those who transcend all notions of good and evil? They are often lost in a maze of moral relativism or merely seek to understand what is truly right and wrong. In the end, individual perspective & society perspective often overtakes what is considered inherently moral/immoral or good/bad. While some concepts are black & white, others are grey, subjective, and very perplexing to our minds.

13. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 9 years ago

I would say that by experiencing these  personal traits , you are merely  wizening up ! Having aged  and   being raised in a house of conservative views , even bigoted  and then educated in the  mindless liberal world of education in the sixties , I have determined that a truly wise man [woman ] realizes that the whole world is more and more " grey "!   The ideals , the activisms , the grand delusions of youth are mostly a fault  actually .  The youthful , revolutionary ," one shoe  fits all ", mindset of today  is but a ruse !    Wisdom becomes silent in the face of age ,   Welcome to the great  , and little used , path of wisdom  !   Think , think,  think .......... that's the "new" old  way !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)