jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

1. misslong123 profile image93
    misslong123posted 21 months ago via iphone

Do not write for this site!! It is a fraud!! I was happy and earning a great second income there for a while. In November I submitted a redemption for over $200 which took a long time to earn and they emailed me letting me know that due to policy changes they will not reimburse claims made before November 11, 2014. Basically I was robbed of over $200!! I should have listened to the numerous rumors about this horrible site. Do not be as naive as I was! Please! Stay away and don't waste your time! Best wishes!

1. seraphic profile image85
      seraphicposted 21 months ago in reply to this

This is good for me to know as I just added them to my making money Hub. The only way writers discover FRAUD sites, is by people like you speaking up!

2. Writer Fox profile image80
      Writer Foxposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Report them to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) of the FBI. Internet crimes tend to be cross-jurisdictional, and investigators from this agency and others have access to IC3 reports. Here's the online complaint form:

2. misslong123 profile image93
    misslong123posted 21 months ago

I am so glad the word will get out. I don't want anyone else crushed by them like me!

1. 0
      Deborah Sextonposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I would report them to the FTC, they will tell you where you can file an action against them
      Change in policy, doesn't give them a right to keep you money

3. misslong123 profile image93
    misslong123posted 21 months ago

Awesome! Thank you so much for the advice. I will look into that. My husband also suggested BBB.

4. Tricia Deed profile image89
    Tricia Deedposted 21 months ago

I have been looking for other outlets to make an income as a freelance writer and I too appreciate where not to submit. Is there a chance that you may know what companies are legitimate?

5. Dean Traylor profile image85
    Dean Traylorposted 21 months ago

this site's reputation is in the toilet. I stopped writing for it three months ago, in part because the criticisms were hard to ignore. Luckily, I got out after getting my last payout.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 21 months ago

Most of us figured this out about Bubblews at least a year ago.