jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Bubblews

1. misslong123 profile image91
    misslong123posted 2 years ago via iphone

Do not write for this site!! It is a fraud!! I was happy and earning a great second income there for a while. In November I submitted a redemption for over $200 which took a long time to earn and they emailed me letting me know that due to policy changes they will not reimburse claims made before November 11, 2014. Basically I was robbed of over $200!! I should have listened to the numerous rumors about this horrible site. Do not be as naive as I was! Please! Stay away and don't waste your time! Best wishes!

1. seraphic profile image85
      seraphicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This is good for me to know as I just added them to my making money Hub. The only way writers discover FRAUD sites, is by people like you speaking up!

2. Writer Fox profile image80
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Report them to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) of the FBI. Internet crimes tend to be cross-jurisdictional, and investigators from this agency and others have access to IC3 reports. Here's the online complaint form:
      http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

2. misslong123 profile image91
    misslong123posted 2 years ago

I am so glad the word will get out. I don't want anyone else crushed by them like me!

1. 0
      Deborah Sextonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

3. misslong123 profile image91
    misslong123posted 2 years ago

Awesome! Thank you so much for the advice. I will look into that. My husband also suggested BBB.

4. Tricia Deed profile image87
    Tricia Deedposted 2 years ago

I have been looking for other outlets to make an income as a freelance writer and I too appreciate where not to submit. Is there a chance that you may know what companies are legitimate?

5. Dean Traylor profile image81
    Dean Traylorposted 2 years ago

this site's reputation is in the toilet. I stopped writing for it three months ago, in part because the criticisms were hard to ignore. Luckily, I got out after getting my last payout.

6. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

Most of us figured this out about Bubblews at least a year ago.

working