jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

When did you notice you were going to be a writer

1. angellemarie profile image59
    angellemarieposted 21 months ago

I started writing at the age of 13. It was my outlet from the world. I knew that no one could take my words from me. It was mines to express however I chose. I have freelanced wrote and written poetry. Tell me how you started to write....

1. Gia Moroe profile image82
      Gia Moroeposted 21 months ago

I've always wrote something - even when I was a kid, I enjoyed writing. I only got serious about it as I got older.

2. angellemarie profile image59
      angellemarieposted 21 months ago

What kinds of writings are you the most passionate about Gia?

1. Gia Moroe profile image82
        Gia Moroeposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Well, I do forum-based roleplaying, and that covers a lot of what I do. I have always played around with a lot of ideas for novels, but I've had problems sticking to one idea let alone finishing one. I have written a few poems, too, but I'm not much of a poet, so the inspiration for those have to come to me.

3. Niko Linni profile image84
      Niko Linniposted 21 months ago

I just wrote since I was young. In 5th grade I used to comic books of all the video games I played...so I'd do like Sonic comics, Vectorman, I even did a comic on Mighty Bomb Jack, some obscure NES game.

But as I got older I started making my own character and the comics eventually went into the written word. When I was little I used to say I'd publish a book. I'm not sure if that's true now, and at times I've felt like giving up but...I always feel like if I did, I'd be losing a piece of myself. Now I don't write fiction much anymore, but my like for portraying characters still lives on my YouTube Channel where I have three characters and I act like all of them in multiple videos whether it's by voice, or leaving comments on YouTube, tweeting on twitter, or the occasional log into Second Life.

They just refuse to die it seems.