jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

With my third published book due from the printers by Fathers Day Wow!

1. Perspycacious profile image78
    Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12468299_f520.jpg
    You are welcome to follow along as my own publishing company works the magic of marketing my self-published books toward the mainstream with inevitable detours along the way.  It will be interesting and exciting. (This one is 558 pages, self-edited, covers self-designed, and worth the efforts because I learned a lot.  As with foreign languages, the next one will be easier having done the last one.
    We don't write them just for family and to see the extra copies sitting on a shelf somewhere.
    Best wishes to all Hubbers traveling the same road and other routes to getting their own book sales.
    Perspycacious

1. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image69
      KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! How wonderful to have published a 3rd book.  I can't wait to read more about it.

Perspycaciousposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.  Now the REAL work starts:  marketing the books.

2. Tammygjones profile image61
      Tammygjonesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! How very exciting, good luck with your publishing company marketing and book sales!

Thanks.  Lots of studying to be done now in order to do things the write way for myself and for the company's customers.  Welcome to HubPages, Tammy.

2. rfmoran profile image91
    rfmoranposted 2 years ago

Congratulations

Thanks.  Now I will try to deserve your congratulations.

3. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 2 years ago

That's awesome. Good job.

4. Chriswillman90 profile image93
    Chriswillman90posted 2 years ago

Congratulations! This is very inspiring because I'm working on my first eBook and I want everything to work out.

5. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

I feel inspired by your action. Congratulations and much success on your book sales!

I know for sure that it's not the first time you have been inspired.  Follow your inspiration.

6. Kathleen Cochran profile image85
    Kathleen Cochranposted 2 years ago

Congrats!  I'm starting my fifth self-published book and like you, I've learned a great deal along the way.  Would I have more sales if I'd gone the professional editor route?  Possibly?  But I've watched other authors dole out the big bucks and have no more sales than me to show for their investment.  There is so much help out there.  The publishing world has really changed.

I must give credit where credit is due.  A couple of hubbers here at HP have generously served as editors for me on my last two books, and I can't imagine better suggestions and keener eyes than they have.  Can't thank them enough!

It's always, always good to give credit where credit is due, and you've done it nicely here.
      I think it's a rip that an SAN costs 174 dollars for a company to send me a number.  Free speech?  Hardly free, is it!

7. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Congratulations and well done. Good luck with the promotion and marketing.

Appreciated.  See you on HP.

working