jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What can happen in a second...

1. KaylaTaylor profile image84
    KaylaTaylorposted 14 months ago

This is the forum where you can post your writing for the topic "What can happen in a second..."
    I was definitely inspired by this topic and I hope each of you are too. I can't wait to read the different things people come up with!

1. gmwilliams profile image86
      gmwilliamsposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Getting discovered walking down the street, being asked to star as an extra in a picture and watching one's career progress.

2. Paul K Francis profile image82
      Paul K Francisposted 14 months ago in reply to this

A second in time can be a very long time. On the very small scales of the universe, much is happening. Very tiny lengths of space and time have been devised to describe this realm, numbers so small as to challenge the imagination  So as we watch the second hand creep by, there is an eternity in the background, making time a forever now.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image84
        Kathryn L Hillposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Your heart beats again.

A second passed,

another second passed ...

another …

what can happen in a second?

2. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image63
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 14 months ago

You receive an e-mail informing you that your latest poem is going to be composed by Bruce Springsteen and he's sending you a ticket to come and discuss the matter. After that of course nothing will ever be the same.

3. ahorseback profile image55
    ahorsebackposted 14 months ago

The most important happening in any lifetime  is : 

That in a second  ,without a hint of warning  , a loved  one that is  all important to you can be taken from this life . A love is lost !

And with a  hint of warning  , a new love ,in a birth ,is  gifted to us !