jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

I published another novel! Familiar Spirits

1. kittythedreamer profile image96
    kittythedreamerposted 15 months ago

Hey guys! I wanted to say I'm super excited to announce I've published my second novel in under a year. It's available now for download in the Amazon store as an e-book and will also be available in paperback version in the next 3 to 5 days.

<snipped>

It's called Familiar Spirits, Book 1 of the Cotton Family Series and is a supernatural thriller / gothic fantasy with witches, ghosts and more!

1. Susan Cummings profile image74
      Susan Cummingsposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Best wishes for a very successful return. It sounds great!

2. AuthorAimeeMarieB profile image80
    AuthorAimeeMarieBposted 15 months ago

Congratulations!  Sounds exciting!

kittythedreamerposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thank you so much!

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image84
    Kathleen Cochranposted 15 months ago

Congratulations!  I just got some advice from a past publisher who said self-publishing was the way to go.  Agents just screw up the works and a traditional publisher will give you and advance then take it back if your book doesn't sell enough to cover it.  Best of Luck in the new world of writing!

Thanks for the support and info!

4. moneymindit profile image76
    moneyminditposted 15 months ago

Congratulations!

Thank you!

5. Susan Cummings profile image74
    Susan Cummingsposted 15 months ago

Your very welcome.

6. Susan Cummings profile image74
    Susan Cummingsposted 15 months ago

I have done six short stories on Createspace, Kindle and ACX.com. They are fiction and nonfiction. Independent publishing is the way to go today. If I can make a suggestion...Fiverr.com is another website for authors or anyone seeking professional help on their works, whether it be for editing, book reviews (which is what I do) or book covers. It is recommended through Amazon. I strongly suggest you seek out book reviewers so they can write stunning opinions on your sale page.

I will look into it for book reviews. I've used fiverr for my book covers! Thanks for the suggestion.

7. moneymindit profile image76
    moneyminditposted 15 months ago

I published a book too.  It is called How to Seduce a Married Woman.  It is also available on Amazon.com.  Check it out.  You can read an excerpt here. http://howtoseduceamarriedwoman.com

working