Saving the Mailbag

1. Blond Logic profile image91
    Blond Logicposted 3 months ago

I know many of you already read and comment on Bill Holland's aka Billybuc's question and answer mailbag which almost always shows up on a Monday. For those who haven't visited for some time, he has now past the 100 mark, quite an achievement.

The point is, without questions it doesn't work. I am sure many of you have some burning question to ask about this crazy game of writing, Bill is a treasure chest of information and if we don't ask we won't know. It would be a shame after two years to see the mailbag stop due to lack of questions.

If you think back to your school days, your teacher would have encouraged you to ask questions because you undoubtedly weren't the only one who wanted to know the answer. So make a point of asking Bill. If he doesn't know the answer, he'll throw it open to his readers and there is usually someone who knows the answer.

You can  ask him a question in the comment section on one of his mailbag posts or by emailing him, the details you can also find on his posts or on his profile page.

I hope you will join me in supporting him by simply asking him questions about writing, publishing or anything surrounding those two topics.

1. Jodah profile image87
      Jodahposted 3 months ago in reply to this

I second this. The Mailbag is a wonderful series and Bill has a wealth of knowledge to impart. I encourage any writer who hasn't already done so to check it out, and don't hesitate to ask Bill questions. I know he will be only too happy to find the answer for you.

2. billybuc profile image88
    billybucposted 3 months ago

Mary, that was very sweet of you to do this. Thank you! They can email me at if they don't want to use the comment section.

Thank you, my friend!