jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

In this World of Ours(Poem)

1. K.sharperson profile image60
    K.sharpersonposted 7 years ago

Pain and suffering has become prominent in the world today, so used to bad news that we don't think the same way. Its a different game with a different name, but if you don't get used to the rules your future is still the same. Following the same customs and the same trail, got to break the norms and choose a different path. but get criticized and outcasted. The world is different, scary, its gone astray.the world is just moving ahead while we are living in the same day.Left to deal with the problems that are at bay. Man still doesn't understand life; women don't understand men so we divorce man and wife. cruel and cold feeling of darkness and emptiness that can never be full. Unable to shape the world whole but ready to screw you over like kain and abel. In this time of struggle we turn to love but sometimes cupid misses with the love bug. Stung by the bitter taste of lonely spell that cannot be cured, thought of as a lost cause so feelings are left hung.with noone to sell to its just out of use like some spoiled produce. But all is not lost in this world the one's who have their love will watch it grow, and others won't dats how life goes. Tomorrow is never promised neither is love so I wear my heart on my sleeve, to show you my passion. I wear it proudly around like its da new fashion. But no acting this is who I be, pain struggles and all I carry myself like a G. No I don't mean a gangster but as a gentleman because a gangster may be here today and gone tomorrow , but a gentleman will be here forever. Not the most popular pick but are in dieing need, So ima represent for the dieing breed. With the world as it is it makes it hard to breathe, through the rough times I will take heed. That the world is what you make of it, not what the world make of me.

2. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 7 years ago

snap, snap.  Deep man.

3. ScarletRyan1970 profile image61
    ScarletRyan1970posted 7 years ago

Too long.

4. ScarletRyan1970 profile image61
    ScarletRyan1970posted 7 years ago

This world is not a poem
    It our home.

5. 60
    BadCoposted 7 years ago

Nice Friday night read zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. cindyleedavis profile image60
    cindyleedavisposted 7 years ago

I like the rhythm that your writing has, it runs all the way through.   Thanks