how to realize a dreaming plan

1. 61
    tina.posted 7 years ago

Do you make big plans but can't seem to follow through with them? What's the first step to reaching your goal? Do you know what you want but you don't know how to get it?

To dream a goal is not difficult to do. Most of us have no shortage of hopes and ambitions, and indeed these are the stuff of life. Yet at the same time, many people draw up elaborate and impressive plans to reach their goals that somehow never come to pass. Some don't even reach the point of drawing up a plan,while others attribute failure or success to a matter of luck.Making goals a reality, whether for an individual or an organization, is the subject of Targets and Goals. More than just a program to "motivate" people.

when we want to improve our swing. just grip a good <snipped> can not give us confidence,we need a plan step by step.

so, what's your plan? can everybody give me some suggestion?

2. farrah carter profile image60
    farrah carterposted 7 years ago

I have a goal, to leave my husband and this fake marriage, once my children are big enough for school.  I'm having trouble with the planning part, though!  I don't know how all that moving, separating of things, divorce, child support, visitation, etc will work, so it is a bit scary to do something so foreign.  I'm focusing on the mantra "change is good" and I am actually looking forward to being alone (with my kids) and being HAPPY for the first time in YEARS.  But this is still at least four or five years away for me.  The time is going by pretty fast, though.

3. mymagicview profile image53
    mymagicviewposted 7 years ago

Visualize your dreaming plans with 0 (zero) efforts.