How To Overcome Obstacles and Reach Your Own Goals?

1. Juana Ortiz profile image61
    Juana Ortizposted 7 years ago

Every person is unique and has to deal with different challenges. At the same time, humans have a lot of similarities. In our lifetime there are moments when we feel near to give up.  The good news is that humankind is capable of overcoming any obstacle. There is a couple of ways to help ourselves to cope with life daily problems.   

First, we should always believe in a higher power, it can be in the religious aspect or spirituality. Second, trust life and believe in ourselves. If for some reason we canĂ¢??t get rid of the problems at least we will obtain the tools to deal with them but we must follow one of these techniques. 

Obstacles can also be seeing as life greatest lessons. Personally I realized that I had learned more from failure than from success although it is hard to admit it. After I had overcome an obstacle I become aware of how much I had grown as a person.

2. Don W profile image83
    Don Wposted 7 years ago

One of the first hubs I wrote was on the same theme. Was interested in the similarity in the principles of Parkour - a physical discipline about overcoming obstacles - and the principles of overcoming obstacles in everyday life through various means.