jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My mums poems

1. selfometer profile image61
    selfometerposted 7 years ago

Hiya, I've just started to post my mums poems, because I think they're wonderful, and she doesn't think much of them - and I know how much she'd love some feedback!! I will tell her all about what I've done so hopefully she'll be able to come on to read other people's poems and post in the forums etc in the future. But for now, come and take a look and if you read it and liked it, then please leave a comment big_smile She'd appreciate it so much!! The ones I've posted so far are about love and death and loneliness smile The first one I posted I have loved and lost she wrote for me after my long term boyfriend broke up for me smile

Steph
    xxx

2. jenblacksheep profile image84
    jenblacksheepposted 7 years ago

Hey Steph big_smile

It's weird that you're here. In a good way! I should warn you that you're not really supposed to start threads for self promotion, so you might get this thread moved. But your mum's poems are really good and I hope you get lots of positive feedback!

3. selfometer profile image61
    selfometerposted 7 years ago

I'm not surprised! But it's the poetry forum and very much related so it's not a "Hey come and check out my page for no reason" annoying sort of thing! People on youtube for example always say me "Sub me and I'll sub you!" and I definitely don't do that! big_smile And lot's of people have posted about their poems here :-) Steph xxx

4. jenblacksheep profile image84
    jenblacksheepposted 7 years ago

I hope it's all ok. Sometimes the rules are inforced really strictly and sometimes they're not. Don't want you getting in trouble on your first day, thats all! big_smile

working