Abuse Child

1. rawpoetryart profile image61
    rawpoetryartposted 7 years ago

One can only imagine, but no one can even begin to understand why an how could someone do such a thing, so
    Un human like. to conflict so much pain on a child a pain that never really goes away a scare that you just can’t hide  An memories that are always a nightmare never to be forgotten waking up in cool sweats screaming to  the tip of your lungs for the betting to please stop , promising that you will  do better next time, an promising that you will never do it again if the abuse would just stop but the betting just continue it seem as though hours had pass an as though she would never stop it was like she lost her mind and she’d for gotten who I was ,her child her own flesh an blood ,pain I would feel for days an so many bruise skin all over my body I couldn’t sit down to well without feeling pain, trying to find the answer , try to find a way out or was there where ,will I get help if  I told someone, what if she finds out , she would whip me again if, I call the police she would threaten to kill me  if I call the police and I just might as well pack my things because I would be leaving with them an never to come back home, so one day I decided enough was enough I had to do it. It was either her or me but one of us had to go or I might be killed so I left with the police an then I told them what was going on so they told my mom she had to get help an that I would turn over in the care of my grandmother whom I now live with . It was the hardest thing to do but it was the right thing to do an it felt great an I’m still alive an I’m happier than ever before. Child abuse is something no child should ever have to live with stop the abuse.  By Vernon T Taylor 2009

2. Rehma Jamshed profile image60
    Rehma Jamshedposted 7 years ago

Some people are thankless. To have a child is a beautiful blessing and then to abuse that child is an unforgivable crime!

Very touching!

3. Seriina profile image60
    Seriinaposted 7 years ago

You have said that well. Its shocking and horrifying to even think about. but it does happen. all the time:(