jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

A Work in Progress...

1. kidd1053 profile image61
    kidd1053posted 7 years ago

Like so many of you out there in cyberspace, I am working on a book, several actually, and I began posting my work this week.  I humbly submit my work for your reading pleasure, and open it to constructive criticism for those of you who are willing to read it.  My story is a romance, and someday I hope to have it published through Harlequin, if that gives you some idea as to the style in which I am writing.  Here is a quick synopsis:

It is a story about two best friends/roommates, Seth Conner and Annie Greene, who find themselves in an awkward situation after a night of movies and alcohol that leaves them questioning their friendship status. 
        Seth has been growing increasingly dissatisfied with his current girlfriend Cynthia, who, unbeknownst to him, is hiding several skeletons in her closet.  For some reason, the worse things get with Cynthia, the more Seth finds himself attracted to Annie. 
        Annie has been pining for Seth for quite some time, but after that fateful night, she decides that she is tired of waiting for him to notice her.  Enter Dusty Richards, a smooth talker with a few tricks up his sleeve that put Annie under his spell, and blinded her to his true intentions...

Happy reading, all!  Please do not hesitate to ask me to read your work as well!  Don't forget to comment!

2. 0
    Pacal Votanposted 7 years ago

you could also use lulu.com for self publishing. Just be sure to read their FAQ first. smile

3. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

Start putting it on NaNoWriMo next week!

4. kidd1053 profile image61
    kidd1053posted 6 years ago

Thanks to both of you! smile