jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

New Hubber, Would Great Appreciate Any and All Feedback

1. Burto profile image61
    Burtoposted 6 years ago

Well, I just joined a few days ago and I've put a few hubs up. I was looking for any and all feedback whether it would be good or bad. Anything I can improve, could you connect, things of that sort. I would greatly appreciate help on how to improve my writing.

Thank you,

1. Jackson Riddle profile image68
      Jackson Riddleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No worries, I'll head on over.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I read walk of shame and you are good, simple and clear, just add some visuals on it...

2. Burto profile image61
    Burtoposted 6 years ago

Please help!

3. thranax profile image57
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Your hubs are fine if you just want to have your content read. But none of it is search friendly. None of it is aimed at ads/money making. This means you won't make any money off that content. You will though get a few views now and then and maybe some good comments on your work.

4. TINA V profile image82
    TINA Vposted 6 years ago

I suggest that you use pictures related to your hub to attract readers.  You can also “add capsules” to let you earn more.  You can find the capsules such as links, amazon, additional photo or text, etc. at the upper corner of the page when you start to do your hub. Welcome to hubpages!

5. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I read your Whiskey girl hub. As it's a personal Hub, I would add, personal relationship and friendship to your tags. It's well written, laid out well but needs pictures or designs of some sort to add visual appeal. Welcome to HubPages smile