jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

lets talk trade

1. aware profile image71
    awareposted 7 years ago

its hard to get readers even harder to get feedback. ill read and comment on a hub of yours if you do the same for me. do we have a deal?
    this is a open trade any huber can trade with another.

1. 0
      Scott.Lifeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No need for trades my friend I read your new hub today and gave you a thumbs up rating. The story struck close to home with me. This December 4th will mark a year since I was released from jail, and started my life over. Reading your hub made me pause to think about how little I have accomplished in that time and I didn't leave a comment because I really could not find the words I wanted at the moment. It was a powerful commentary on the importance and value of real friendship. there are two groups of people I have always considered close and true friends, those I served with in the Marines, and those I served time with in jail.

Funny how we can go so far from one extreme to another in a small space of time, the only constant remaining the caliber of people that stand beside us when everyone else has turned away.

1. aware profile image71
        awareposted 7 years ago in reply to this

sorry for my delay to respond. your cool by me scott always .

2. prettydarkhorse profile image67
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

deal

1. aware profile image71

bust a deal face the wheel. im waiting

3. aware profile image71
    4. aware profile image71
      1. aware profile image71
        1. tantrum profile image60
          tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've read some of your hubs and left comments. I don't see yours in none of my three accounts.
          So what deal are you talking about ?

1. aware profile image71

i just read scrapbook 39 a hour ago i dint leave a comment  my bad but i have left some on others i think

1. tantrum profile image60
              tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your comments, aware ! I just replied ! smile

5. WRKennedy profile image60
      WRKennedyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

deal!

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Aware smile sorry...I wasn't *aware* you were here, no pun intended hmm will you forgive us? I will go look big_smile

3. Dame Scribe profile image61

Alright. smile I don't think you need to write in bold and your tags just need a little more tweaking and sharper focus. Human relationship, psychology, personal development, health, AIDS, carpentry, architecture. That sort of focus. Also, some spelling mistakes which might confuse people. Write in a word processing program, run spellcheck then copy to notepad then cut and paste into HP. Sounds like a lot of work tongue but some people ran into probs with word. Otherwise, your writing is fantastic and you're doing awesome. smile

4. aware profile image71
    awareposted 7 years ago

i love feedback .thank you for the tips.

5. Dame Scribe profile image61

Put your feet up Aware wink world of HubPages can be laid back, sit, ponder upon the next Hub, sip a glass of something, gaze at the stars if necessary, scratch your pooch on the ears. Relax, no need to rush big_smile

working