jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How you write..

1. nikki1 profile image59
    nikki1posted 6 years ago

Do you think there is room for improvement? 
    Do you believe it says alot about you?
    Your thoughts.. plez smile

2. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 6 years ago

I believe there is always room for improvement in everything I do.... well except for cutting down on eating fat chocolate cakes. (no room for improvement, no chance!)

I think my writing says a lot about me. It's from the heart, its light hearted and sometimes daring. smile

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Like Lady_E I do also believe that there is room improvement. smile

and yes I do think that my writing speaks volumes of msyelf because if you look at what I write you can see my personality. smile

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Always room for improvement big_smile whether online or offline and usually learning from my fellow peers helps too. There are some great role models in HP. smile

5. keira7 profile image60
    keira7posted 6 years ago

In my opinion, its always a bonus when you look for improvement, it can be anything in life.smile  And I will say that yes, just by reading we can tell how the person is.
    I am so happy to have met all these wonderful writers for whom I have a lot of respect. I admire all their work. Its a very strong feeling that we develop when there is comunication between us. Its so easy to make friends by writing because you can feel if the person is sincere, and you also feel if they like you. When you write its your heart who speak. For me, anyway. But I am sure that a lot of writers who love writing, write with love in they heart. And you can feel it when you read it. My best wishes to all the hubbers.smile God Bless you all.smile

1. nikki1 profile image59
      nikki1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ahhhhh big_smile we feel the same about u as well big_smile.

6. nikki1 profile image59
    nikki1posted 6 years ago

Hi frienz,
    I definately feel the love. Very appreciated big_smile.