jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (22 posts)

It's Official with the website

1. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I was able to submit my story to them and yep I won. Printing out a certificate right now to fill in, frame, and hang up on the wall.

NaNoWriMo people you all can do it! If I did it, so can all of you!!!!

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

o.k. I missed something, what website?? did you post it somewhere else?  that is fantastic, crazd!!! big_smile  I bet your husband is so proud of you.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago

It's an incredible feat to finish a novel at all, let alone in 30 days.  Congratulations!

3. 0

Thanks Maddie! I didn't think I had it in me and wow I did it lol
    So you wanna try next year? big_smile

4. 0
    bloodnlatexposted 6 years ago

Great job!  I guess it was pretty good if you won!  Right on...or should I say Write On!

5. 0

nope didn't matter if it was good. just as long as I was over 50K. smile I still have to go back and edit, polish it to make it better. smile

Thanks Blood!

6. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

See girl, thats just the first step.

Now enjoy it for 30 seconds and get to work on your editing.

Remember I want to be one of the first to buy your book and i will be looking for an autograph

Great work and congrats

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

30 seconds is all I get? Not a night to let it sit for a few and then get working? Jeez Dale you're mean lol
      I will do my best to polish this baby up and get back on that horse, tossing it at literary agents...I mean sending it to literary agents lol

7. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Yowza Crazd! You did it.  You gotta feel awesome and I'm happy for you.  You should publish a hub and put up a pic of your certificate.

1. 0

Flightkeeper get outa my head jeez lol I already have pics taken of it and going to do it right now lol you mindreader you!

8. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 6 years ago

Congrats !!

1. 0

thanks h.a.

9. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

I don't know how you did it!  You're writing a novel, hubs and playing around in the forums!!!  Geesh, you go girl!!!  Congrats!!!!  big_smile

10. 0

It's what a person with no life can do lol thanks Beth

11. 0

I have several hubs about the website and it's posted on a few of those if you want to check 'em out. And yes he is proud of me. smile I couldn't believe I did it myself big_smile

12. 0

Okay new hub up with pics of the certificate big_smile since Flightkeeper got in my head and told me to lol

13. mistywild profile image61
    mistywildposted 6 years ago

Congratulations... knew you could do it!!

14. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Freaka deaky awesome with a side of awesome sauce and cherries on top. (hehe can you tell I'm hungry?)

15. 0

nope couldn't tell at all lynne try it again and maybe this time I'll catch it lol
    and thanks

16. 0

thanks misty for the support

thank you ALL for your support!!!!!

17. Casper021 profile image60
    Casper021posted 6 years ago

congrats, well done!

18. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Woooootttt! Congrats Crazd. When your book is published, don't forget to visit my country for your book signing smile. I'll be the first one on the line. big_smile