jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

1. Gazzman91 profile image61
    Gazzman91posted 6 years ago

We all have dreams and aspirations that we want to achieve in life. But we are to scared to fulfil those fantasies, you cannot sucessed if your don't try.

Nothing ventured is nothing gained.

Maybe we are to scared to hurt or lose people over our dreams but if those people really do care and love us then they will be their to support us and be there so we can follow our dreams.

We all look for the answers in the wrong places to fill that void.

We all need to look deep inside ourselves to truly know what we will make us genuinely happy before we do anything.

With that knowledge we will have the tools required to achieve our dreams.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself

2. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

I am not afraid and have fulfilled every dream I ever went after, not all people turn away

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I am also not afraid and am striving to make my long time dream of becoming an author a reality. you hsoul dmake this topic into a hub. Just a suggestion smile

1. Gazzman91 profile image61
      Gazzman91posted 6 years ago in reply to this

how can i do this?

couldn't I just posted it on my existing hub?

4. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

We should not even fear, "fear" there isn't any reason too.smile

5. 59
    vlangposted 6 years ago

Fear is a powerful thing. If we let go of this thing we call fear, then we can achieve whatever we set our mind to. If the people around us don't support us in our quest, then they're not true friends anyway. Only surround yourself with people that care and support you in your quest.

6. Paradise7 profile image86
    Paradise7posted 6 years ago

I've always struggled against the stream.  It does and does not pay off.  As far as personal fulfillment, yes, I'm doing what I want to do...as far as the moneybucks goes, well, could be better, what?