jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (22 posts)

Who loves to read?

1. 0
    Sciantelposted 6 years ago

Who loves to read books? It is becoming more and more popular on hubpages, people who love to write stories such as myself. I am amazed at how many hubbers write actual books here like myself. I write all kinds of stories from science-fiction, horror,to fantasy, even stories about dragons. Did you like the series Earth 2? I wrote some stories about that cool show too, so come and see, and read away. Its all free. Who said that nothing comes for free anymore?

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think a lot of things come for free.
      free words, free thoughts, free irresponsibility.....

2. adamareangere profile image78
      adamareangereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love to read and am a writer of short stories and taking a stab at my first novel. I know that getting published is daunting, and have taken the first steps in getting some of my short stories published (whew!). If you are a writer I would suggest joining a local writing group, as myself I have recently joined my local chapter of RWA which is a great way to get some personal support and great tips from others who are in the process of writing or have been published!

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I LOVE to read books. My nose stuck in a book is what interested me back in HS to start writing my own stories. And yes tehy totally sucked back then but hey I was jsut learning and am still learning today as I continue to write my stories. smile

3. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

Reading is one of the greatest joys in life. big_smile

4. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

I love to read and you know what they say "the best things in life are free" smile

5. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

The pure things are. smile

1. 0
      Sciantelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Jesus' love sure is free, He is the reason I write. He is my motivation.Thank you all for coming.

6. K Partin profile image59
    K Partinposted 6 years ago

I love to read hubs! smile

7. pddm67 profile image78
    pddm67posted 6 years ago

Love to read - when I get the chance :-) My husband calls me "Book Worm" all the time - actually he's just as bad as I am (maybe worse).

8. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

Reading is an addiction.

9. dyonder profile image80
    dyonderposted 6 years ago

I'd smoke, snort, shoot up the pages if it'd help. Love it.

1. adamareangere profile image78
      adamareangereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hah, my sentiments exactly!

10. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

Reading and writing goes hand in hand

11. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

I love to read and I love to write! I believe I write more then I read sometimes and I have love it since I have been a child, my nose was always in a book and still is.smile

12. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 6 years ago

I am going to have to throw a wrench in the gears here but I hate reading LOL Ill do it only because of the fact I like to learn. However I learn much faster via a video then reading myself. I guess its just about everyones different learning types.

13. itcoll profile image60
    itcollposted 6 years ago

I love to read - but not books.Instead i love to read through RSS.RSS has become my favorite big_smile

14. Sauvignon profile image59
    Sauvignonposted 6 years ago

Bring on the cross-eyed and squinting at the pages if need be! Won't stop til I can't see the words

15. 71
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

I can read reading, but I can't read writing! smile
    Love books, they can take you next door or to galaxies far far away!

16. kezan98 profile image60
    kezan98posted 6 years ago

I love to read, getting engrossed in a good books allows me to escape into another world.

I mostly read chick lit

17. 0
    Sciantelposted 6 years ago

Best time for me to read a book is in the tub. I learned to do that due to the fact I get rectal spasms and the hot water soaking helps, plus I take 500 mg vitamin c at least twice a day. Is good for the rear end. But it is soothing to read in the tub.

18. 0
    loriamooreposted 6 years ago

I used to be an avid reader, but during my workaholic years I never had time, so I am so happy to be returning to reading.

Reading is such a better pastime than watching television.

Reading offers the reader an escape, a mini-vacation.