Making money with your hubs

1. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

I'm fairly new to hub pages. I was just wondering if anyone makes decent money with their hub pages here.

How do you get paid? How often? and how much?

I don't want your life story, just a general idea. If I could do this and make enough money to pay my rent each month I would be a very happy camper!

If it is just peanuts, I probably won't bother.

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Adsense pays via cheque or straight into your account, once a month. How much I get won't give any indication of how much you can make. It will depend on certain factors...

How long have you been using the Internet? How long have you been publishing online? Do you know much about keyword research? What are your interests? Are you able to write about things that don't particularly interest you? Can you engage a reader and inform, educate or entertain them? How many articles could you write and publish per day? Do you have an existing Adsense account?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

There's a LOT of threads in the forums on this topic.  You might like to read what people have said already.  You can hear from new and experienced site authors this way. … +with+hubs

And if you want to earn any money from this site, you MUST read the FAQ section that discusses it,