jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Just to show you :)

1. Dizzy1993 profile image59
    Dizzy1993posted 6 years ago

Love backwards spells Evol , which makes it sound evil.

In everyone eyes love is good love is kind & unseen that's why people close their eyes when they kiss cry & dream blahblah you know. But noone ever realized that love is the slowest form of sucide in someone elses eyes if love is hard to find. Sometimes love will make you do crazy things. Maybe even evil things that's why backwards it spells [evol] which if you say it right it says evil smile

Let's say this.
    You love someone right ?
    but yet they don't see it and when in their momment of weakness comes you are willing to give your life for them to keep living and at that momment they realize something about you.

Is love really evil ?
    At some points yes.
    & some no.

At some point yeah love will make you do some evil crazy things to protect someone you love.

But if it's love.
    It just means your happy and it's perfect.
    But we all know nothing is ever perfect am I right ?

One word. 2 meanings.
    Which one do you think happens often ?

Love is the slowest form of suicide.
    So is evil. [ evol ]
    you get me ?

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"evol" could be short for "evolution".

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

it is just a play of word, love when used greedily is dangerous and evil if it will kill or destroy, but Love is the most wonderful feeling, thats why you are here,

3. roxish profile image60
    roxishposted 6 years ago

hmmm...you are perfecly right, these are exatly the fellings i have regarding love.Sometimes too much love can make you suffer very very much.and the hurt makes yo do evil things made by love

4. Hendrika profile image73
    Hendrikaposted 6 years ago

Yes, if love becomes too possessive it can become outright dangerous and destroy lives!

5. beebeebook profile image60
    beebeebookposted 6 years ago

Love is romance, passion, fun. I do not think love is evil. I think when someone abuses love, the person on the receiving end may become evil.

6. marcel285 profile image81
    marcel285posted 6 years ago

Love- evol - coincidence, not significance.

7. Black Lilly profile image77
    Black Lillyposted 6 years ago

and if you take the word LIVE and spell it backwards - what should that mean?!