I am curious

1. thirdmillenium profile image73
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

I  have twice tried to get reaction from my learned friends about the Urantia book.  And, twice have I met  deafening silence. Is it a forbidden subject? hasn't any one read it?

Or, maybe it doesn't merit a reaction............ I wonder

Why am I so hooked up with this book? This book perhaps is the most profound book after the Bible. And in some ways, it is even audacious and monumental.
    Please do not pass judgments before at least having a cursory glance at it.

2. aoiffe379 profile image60
    aoiffe379posted 6 years ago

Do you think the silence is because few individials have heard of it or read such a book? I assist at a library and that book is unknown to me.

Another reason that there may be no response is because of the content.Maybe the subject is one people do not want to discuss,so they do not comment.

I am ignorant of such a book.

1. thirdmillenium profile image73
      thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am sorry but did I sound so uppity? It was not my intention, trust me!

No library would stock it, sorry. But Urantia book is supposed to be a revelation beyond compare. It tells you all about the universe, how it came about, who Jesus was/is, what is going to happen to you and me, everything under the Sun!  It is a tome at 2,000 pages but whether you believe it or not, it makes you sit and wonder......... for a long while
      Just google it and you will find it. Easy, really