Let not forget that we are living in the world of history

1. 60
    aikaro2005posted 6 years ago

There has always been world supper power. For example, The Romans and even before the Romans there was world supper power nations, The Romans rules for many years until their time was up. At this moment we have world supper power. The United States of America.
    However we have to ask ourselves one simple question. WHO IS CAPPABLE TO BE THE NEXT WORLD SUPPER POWER NATION? I believe the countries capable are China, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Russian, Iran. These are in my top 5.
    Before you ask why i am so concerned about this hidden fact, let me remind you that this is a reality! soldier's go soldier's come, such is life.
    Let's not to be carried away from the truth, United states can not remain the world supper power forever but what we have to focus on is that the next world supper power nation will rule with dignity and obeying human right. This may not happen in this millenium but sooner or later it will happen, when or how i have no idea. But until this day comes keep this in your mind, before Abraham there were men.

2. 0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Oh dear....

I live in this supper-powerful nation and I think I'll go have some super....some people call it dinner...

Hey, before Abraham was.....He (God) was.

3. Hendrika profile image74
    Hendrikaposted 6 years ago

Maybe the supper power nations should eat a little less and then they will stay in power?