jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

just created first hub

1. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

Just created my first hub I have been blogging since October and go under the name theirishobserver....looking forward to Hubbing....Irish Politics....not everyone's cup of tea?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

will take a look at your hubs, it is fine with us, introduction to any knowledge is always good, Welcome here, there are many people here and they are cool like justine et al...

1. 0
        Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

hehe... wink thanks pretty. your awesome, you know. (I wrote that hub I mentioned in the other thread, for you.)

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

Hey, nice to meet you! Hope you like hubpages. I imagine Irish politics isnt EVERYONE'S cup of tea, but you write well, and I am sure there are bound to be some people who are quite interested in it.  smile I say keep writing!

3. 0
    Audreveaposted 6 years ago

Is the b&w pic a bog in the rain? But Ireland's soo pretty ..

It's good. You need a few more tags though.

@ Justine - a woolly jumper is a knitted sweater but I don't know what the euphemism means.. A bit like 'brown cardigan' perhaps

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh. smile thanks!

4. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 6 years ago

Hey welcome! It's all about having fun, and enjoying yourself. Always look forward to new topics.

5. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HP. This is one nice community that you'll enjoy. Have fun here, looking forward to more content from you.

6. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

Hi there!  Irish politics eh?  Sounds good to me!  Welcome aboard!

7. bonny2010 profile image59
    bonny2010posted 6 years ago

hi I have just joined. First timer in this area, but have been writing for some time . Just posted my first  installment hub, kind of a life story from the mind of a not real serious, overly imaginative child. Haven't changed much in that area..its great being an ageless child. Bye the way, I really like what I have read so far....

8. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Irishobserver smile your presentation and content is good. I would just suggest that you break your text into smaller chunks. wink easier on the eyes. Otherwise, great job!

9. motricio profile image71
    motricioposted 6 years ago

Goot goot my frient!

I'll be following yourrr huks! ops your hubs wink

10. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages.I have checked you hubs-its great.I think you put two comment-box by mistake.thank you.