jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. caravalhophoto profile image60
    caravalhophotoposted 6 years ago

Hey fellow Hubbers, just signed on with Seed.com, this site is awesome, they have a list of topics that either need a photograph or an article written, it states on the topic how much you will be getting paid if your article is accepted.  If my articles are all accepted, I will have made over $100.00 in 2.5 hours...easy money that doesn't require google ads to make money...check it out.  Seed.com  smile

2. fishtiger58 profile image82
    fishtiger58posted 6 years ago

cool haven't heard of this one but will check it out.

3. TLMinut profile image60
    TLMinutposted 6 years ago

Thanks for mentioning it - I went to look at it and found a Good News Now section. I like it! Actual news about good things that are happening and wonderful things people do, that's the kind of news I like.

4. shazwellyn profile image85
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

boo hoo.. its only available to citizens of the usa.  Im from the UK!

5. William R. Wilson profile image61
    William R. Wilsonposted 6 years ago

I looked at it and found it interesting.  For me, though, selling all rights to my work doesn't seem like a good investment of time.  You might make more money up front but you lose the ability to republish your work somewhere else.  That's one reason why I like Hubpages - I retain full ownership of what I write.

And it looks like there are three levels of licensing that seed.com offers so there is obviously some flexibility with their system.