jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Has anyone ever heard of Strategic Book Publishers

1. bonny2010 profile image59
    bonny2010posted 7 years ago

I am interested to know if this is a honest publishing company

2. cindyvine profile image87
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

They call themselves all kinds of numes WB Literary Agency etc, all the same, heaps of stuff on the internet about them, they are sharks and a big con.  Check out Predators and editors.

bonny2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

checked out strategic book publishing on predators and editors- read  a couple of articles by Regina Paul - they are currently under investigation. thanks for that

3. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

No, and that just reminds me I must see your pics of the Kangaroos.....I have just posted new Hubs...call over

4. 59
    rgmorseposted 6 years ago

Hi, I'm new here - and happen to be a publisher (book & electronic) for over 30 years, and an author (5 books). It's amazing how many scam-riddled outfits like this there are out there! Usually with just a smidge of web research you can smoke them out. I've noticed 2 things: (1) if the company's site has some sort of simplistic questionnaire right on its home page, wanting to know what sort of writing you're interested in and - very important - your contact info, and (2) the home page has a sort of off-the-shelf look, with surprisingly little content/info, stay away!

many thanks they had all that - but howdo i get my childrens books published...

5. prosmentor profile image49
    prosmentorposted 6 years ago

Do a proper research before you jump into something. Stay with what you know or what you can verify.

thanks prosmentor - have been doing that in fact Iam bug-eyed from all the research - sorry it took me so long to answer but I only got back on this thread.

working