jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Writers burn out!

1. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

After thousands of articles, reviews, blog post and so on I seem to have writers burn out. I have articles on hubpages, squidoo, ezine places, Associated Content plus my own dozen sites.

I already pay someone to write blog post for me, and now I seem even more loath to write any articles at all. I need to turn my time toward getting links, SEO'ing my sites, making them bigger and so on.

But I can't bear to let anyone do all my writing; even with the ones someone does for me I tweak them. However I can honestly say that the thought of writing anything at all just depresses me.

I guess I need to spend a few days at Universal Studios taking pictures for my tourist site and get outta the house and away from the computer!! hmm

1. vox vocis profile image93
      vox vocisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're right about your last sentence! :-)

2. gramarye profile image59
      gramaryeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Happens to lots of people but Universal Studios sounds like a magic solution - can I get into your shoes for a while?

2. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

I can think of worse things to do then go to Universal Studios, sounds like fun! I know how you feel, sometimes I just can't write a thing and a good long walk does me good. Take a well deserved break and come back refreshed. smile

3. The Rope profile image60
    The Ropeposted 6 years ago

Might I suggest a Boggy Creek boat ride to go with that Universal outting?  Quite restful and will make a nice addition to your work.  I loved it but then I was looking for nature pics at the time.

1. Bill Manning profile image69
      Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ahhh, airboat rides huh? I actually have a few post about them, I need to make more! Never have been on one, I guess I should do that, take some pictures too, thanks! smile

4. Paradise7 profile image85
    Paradise7posted 6 years ago

I'm just coming back from a bit of burn-out., too.  I was off and on, mostly off writing my own work, for almost two months.  Now I'm getting back in, I had quite a lot of other stuff going on.

I still could've found the time, just got lazy, got burn out, whatever.

A holiday sounds like a great thing.  I'll have to look at my finances again, see what destination I can squeeze out once I've got my responsibilities covered here.

Universal Studios?  Really?  Lucky you.