jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. kbowlingtiger profile image60
    kbowlingtigerposted 6 years ago

Bounded by red
    A luminous and bright red
    Time is running out
    But still I am bounded
    for seconds
    for minutes
    . . . longer
    It all depends
    Others are with me
    They, too, are bounded
    We watch the others go free
    But we will be bounded by red
    Until its grasp lets us go

1. manlypoetryman profile image70
      manlypoetrymanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

truly well done. Enjoyed this one. Check out the "Topics" section...on the left of your screen...at the top...along the toolbar up there. Go to "Books abnd Writings"..Then "Poetry"...and you will be able to view  how folks have posted their poetry on "Hubs"...which is a much better way to post your poetry work...trust me...you can add pics, links, videos...or whatever to a hub for enhancement of your work!

If you need any help...come back to Forums...there is a section on Forums where all kinds of folks can help you get started. By the way: to start your new "Hub"...click on the start a new hub (Green button) on the very top toolbar. That's the basics to it...holler if you need help...and welcome to our Humble Hub page world...Glad to have you onboard here with us!

1. kbowlingtiger profile image60
        kbowlingtigerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much! :-) I was looking for something like that.... because posting my poetry through a forum is not as neat as doing a hub. I will follow your instructions above and If I have any questions I will definitely ask. :-)

2. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

yes, welcome here...nice poem...hope you'll make a hub out of it soon!
    see you around! smile

3. shaji perappil profile image62
    shaji perappilposted 6 years ago

u r fool ur look nice